Saturday 26 February 2011

All Kinds of Stuff

This week I've finished off and taken pictures of a pretty eclectic bunch of models. So here they are, you lucky, lucky people.

The Dwarf with Inferiority Complex miniature. I owned one of these when it first came out back in the early 80's. This is a more recent casting. I started painting him for the Old Skool competition over on the Warhammer Forum but I missed the deadline and only finished him up this week. Really fun and characterful old model.





Fishman!
Classic Citadel model from the old Night Horrors range. Another one I started with half a mind to enter in the Warhammer Forum competition but only just finished. I've left him gloss varnished to, ahem, reflect his slimy nature but it's making him hard to photograph. I may try again tomorrow under natural light.




From a Mordheim civilans pack, the sulking/stubborn girl known throughout Mail Order as "Alison". I've painted her as a generic Dark Age or Medieaval peasant girl.





Gruzkup, my Warboss for my (slowly) forming Orc and Goblin Army. A Games Day model from a few years back, love the pose.





A Black Orc Warboss. I think also a Games Day model, but I'm not sure.
He'll eventually join my Orc and Goblin Army when I get round to painting some regular Black Orcs for him to lead.


No comments:

Post a Comment