Friday 4 March 2011

Teeny Tiny Huscarls

I painted these some time ago, but only just got round to basing and photographing them. And I'm rather pleased with them, especially the shields, hence the plethora of rear shots (ooer!)
Pendraken Miniatures Huscarls. Bringing the total painted units up to three!. Though I did spray another unit brown last week - should be finished early November then.
A pleasure to paint, though the pose is a little odd and hunched up. I also put ten on a base for these which is a bit crowded in retrospect.
(Click the pics and they'll probably get bigger. Photographing these is a bit of a pain TBH)






2 comments:

  1. Man that is small, but nice painting.

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I am currently finishing off a set of rules for 10mm dark ages battles – progress and a better idea of the project can be found here: scaleneutral.blogspot.co.uk

    I am basically looking for some photographs of miniatures and armies for the rulebook itself. Although I have done a fair bit of work painting my own armies, as deadline approaches, I am finding that a few more examples of other gamers' models and painting style would be a boon - And I really love your stuff!

    If you are interested, please send me an email at ihannam@gmail.com and give me the following information:

    Your name – for credits in the book
    The company/companies that made the models

    If your photographs are used, you will of course receive full credit in the book and a free copy of the rulebook once printed – can't say fairer than that!

    Thanks,
    Ian – Scale Neutral

    ReplyDelete