Friday 13 February 2015

Ace of (War)Bases

"All that she wants is another baby..."
Right, that's everyone earwormed*.

I ordered these for my Empire army on Wednesday and they arrived here today. Great service from Warbases.

A selection of movement trays for my burgeoning Empire force.
Sturdy, cheap and less effort than making my own. Very happy with them. Just need a spot of sand and paint before going to war next week.

*Each time you find yourself humming this tune over the next 24 hours, think of this blog and shake your fist at me.

3 comments:

  1. I've got a bunch of their Dux Brit skirmish movement trays. Great quality and very reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do provide a great service, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring them to the game on Wednesday so I can have a butchers, as you might have made another sale for them!

    ReplyDelete