Sunday 23 July 2017

Paint table Sunday

I have been in something of a painting funk recently - I couldn't be bothered to get any soldiers and paints out (I am not fortunate enough to have a permanent space I can leave them set up) or even think where to start.
In the end this week I forced myself to just paint something, anything to try and kick-start things.
So I did.
And here's what I've been up to:


 An Orky Deffkopta - these are dead good in the new rules, and the fact that only one of the three I use was finished was beginning to irk me. So this is the second one, moved on quite a bit - still a little tidying up to do, but nearly there.


High Marshall Helbrecht for the Gaming Heir's BT collection. A fantastic example of the sculptor's art and therefore far to fussy and detailed for the likes of me. A proper faff and I'm barely a quarter of the way through...

Some Musketeer Late Romans. Now Footsore Romans but they were Musketeer when I bought them!
This is part of my New Project(tm) of which more to come later this week...

I also painted some Perry Agincourt crossbowmen, but as they're pretty much finished they'll get their own post in a day or two.

1 comment: